You can see some of the stronger trends here we've chosen for today. Also notice:
1. We picked two GBP trades. That means we would diversify across both.
2. We also picked none GBP trades eg CHFJPY because of Brexit you will want to look at others
3. Look at our focus on 30m and 1h
4. See we included stocks too and not just currencies
5. If you would like to know live what we are looking at and signals as they happen then use of course Pips Predator indicator software - focus on trades 30m/60m where the price is near the entry signal. Monitor and scan 12-20 windows for 15 minutes, look to find one a day.
6. When you see the signal, ideally you want to pick ones with smooth trends and all the arrows aligned to the signal (or a majority of them) at the time of entry. After entry you can ignore the arrows in the top right if you wish.
7. Don't forget if you are leaving the screen set the trailing stop loss (SL is marked on screen)
8. Beginners use demo accounts, or the absolute minimum your broker lets you trade with
9. Don't forget on this community site you can put questions in the search box on the home page to see our answers or just email us