A lot of people do not want the extra costs of a guaranteed stop or the risk of holding over the weekend. That's fine, you can avoid opening new positions on say Fridays. What about open positions? Either ease back, ie close some, leave or close out totally. It all depends on your risk appetite.
Articles in this section
- Learning Trade Selection -
- How Does Winning and Profits Happen? Don't Play God.
- Walk Through To Cut Losses & Trade Selection
- 'I have a knack for being wrong footed; how to increase wins?'
- Do I follow every signal?
- How do I pick time-frames and currencies to trade to loss-minimise?
- Should I hold positions over the weekend
- Video: You Can Beat Fund Managers
- MindMap: What Trade to Make