No interval waiting needed. If you want the odds more in your favour wait for all three arrows to be in your direction of trade.
Articles in this section
- Learning Trade Selection -
- How Does Winning and Profits Happen? Don't Play God.
- Walk Through To Cut Losses & Trade Selection
- 'I have a knack for being wrong footed; how to increase wins?'
- Do I follow every signal?
- How do I pick time-frames and currencies to trade to loss-minimise?
- Should I hold positions over the weekend
- Video: You Can Beat Fund Managers
- MindMap: What Trade to Make