You make profits from buying low and selling high. If the market ranges, by definition it is not low and high, it is just one price or thereabouts. So the indicator should keep you out of the market where you cannot profit.
Articles in this section
- Learning Trade Selection -
- How Does Winning and Profits Happen? Don't Play God.
- Walk Through To Cut Losses & Trade Selection
- 'I have a knack for being wrong footed; how to increase wins?'
- Do I follow every signal?
- How do I pick time-frames and currencies to trade to loss-minimise?
- Should I hold positions over the weekend
- Video: You Can Beat Fund Managers
- MindMap: What Trade to Make